APR CARBON FIBER INTAKE - 3.0T S4/S5 (B9)
This is the ultimate intake upgrade for the Audi S4 and S5 (B9). It flows 31% more than stock, reduces pressure drop, and improves turbocharger efficiency.
This directly translates to +19 AWHP and +20 AWFT-LBS of torque on top of our Stage 1 (93) tune making this a simple upgrade for more power you can feel.
- Full intake system: Inlet, airbox, filter, and inlet piping
- +19 AWHP & +20 AWFT-LBS gain over stock (APR Stage 1 93)
- Flows 31% more than stock
- Reduced pressure drop at the turbo inlets
- Improved linearization across the turbos
- Enhanced engine sound
- Carbon fiber construction
- Turbos spool faster
- Turbos operate more efficiently
- Massive 7” x 7” filter with a 4” outlet and 5.5” frontal inlet
- High flow and washable pleated cotton gauze filter material
- Airbox has additional flow paths faced away from the engine
- Inlet piping diameter is maximized from the 4” filter all the way to the turbocharger
- Inlet piping addresses system restriction, unlike competitive airbox systems that are compatible with factory inlet piping
- Billet turbo adapter ring make fitting this system to a larger turbo possible
- New OEM gaskets included
- Emissions friendly
Any items ordered then subsequently cancelled by the customer before delivery will incur 10% handling fee and will receive the remaining balance within 14 working days
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online, Delivery times vary due to stock and import checks.
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cannot be responsible for.
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below.
Phone: +44 (0)1945 429000
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by phoning or emailing us.
Phone: +44 (0)1945 429000
Yes we offer free fitting on most Milltek Catback systems, Just select the option at the checkout
No, Due to our Public Liability Insurance we do not fit any customer supplied parts.
Yes depending on how long the job will take and if you are happy to wait, We have a waiting area inside our reception
Yes, But please be aware most exhaust systems will not fit in the back of the car it is being fitted to! We will help cut the exhaust into sections to aid you taking the system back with you. We allow 7days for collection of your old exhaust, after this time we will dispose of the system.