APR Mobile Bluetooth Dongle
Wireless connection to your vehicle is simple, easy and secure. The APRMobile Bluetooth Dongle connects to the vehicles OBD-II port and establishes a secure connection between the vehicle's ECU and supported smart devices.
The ECU must be loaded with an APR Mobile compatible ECU Upgrade to take advantage of all supported features in their fullest. Where supported, this flash is a free upgrade to existing APR ECU upgrade customers.
The APR Mobile Dongle will only work for one vehicle. The app works on unlimited devices.
* iPhone 3GS iOS 6 and Newer
* iPhone 4/4S iOS 6 and Newer
* iPhone 5/5S iOS 6 and Newer
* iPad 2 iOS 6 and Newer
* iPad 3 iOS 6 and Newer
* iPad Mini iOS 6 and Newer
* iPod touch (4th Generation) iOS 6 and Newer
Supported Vehicle Platforms:
* Bosch MED 9.x 2.0T FSI, TFSI & TSI (EA113)
* Bosch MED 17.x 2.0 TSI & TFSI (EA888 Gen 1)
* Bosch MED 17.x 2.0 TFSI with Audi Valvelift (EA888 Gen 2)
* Bosch MED 9.x 2.5 TFSI
* Bosch MED 17.x 3.6L FSI VR6 (Gen 2)
* Bosch MED 17.x 4.0 TFSI V8
* Bosch MED 17.x 4.2L FSI V8 (Gen 2)
APR Mobile is a simple yet powerful tool designed to enhance the APR tuning experience.
APR Mobile installs on smart phones, tablets and other devices and provides a wireless connection to the vehicle's engine control unit or ECU. Once connected, the device can be used to access APR's EMCS program switching features, read and clear fault codes and data log the ECU at high data rates not found on other commercially available tools. The app can also be used to access APR's latest news articles, locate dealers in APR's network and review previously saved data logging sessions.
With direct access to the ECU, APR Mobile has the ability to support and interact with any functionality APR codes into the OEM ECU. That which is available today is only the beginning!
Should the need ever arise, where available APR's existing EMCS program switching features still remain conveniently accessible through the OEM cruise control stalk.