APR Transmission Control Unit (TCU) Remap - DQ250
APR is pleased to present the ultimate transmission control unit (TCU) upgrade for the DQ250 DSG and S Tronic transmissions! APR’s TCU upgrade is available for MQB platform vehicles and is conveniently flashed to the vehicle’s TCU through the OBD-II port with user definable options selectable at the time of install.
APR’s TCU upgrade goes beyond the overly simplistic norm of raising a few limiters, and offers a wide gamut of changes designed to enhance the driving experience especially when combined with APR’s performance engine software and hardware. With an in-depth knowledge of the transmission’s inner workings and control strategies, APR’s engineers have improved many aspects of the transmission from accelerative performance to daily drivability, while also incorporating new features including several typically reserved for higher-end Audi Quattro GmbH RS models.
- Faster acceleration through application specific optimized shift points.
- Drive and Sport mode shift maps custom tailored to APR’s power upgrades.
- User adjustable 3-step multi-launch control RPM limits.
- User definable* max launch control RPM.
- User definable* manual mode downshifts via the kick-down switch (on/off).
- User definable* manual mode upshifts at max engine speed (on/off).
- Manual mode / TT mode paddle response times optimized.
- Manual mode / TT mode downshift time optimized.
- Launch control response enhanced for quicker launches.
- Torque intervention limits raised while retaining critical protection routines.
- Temperature management optimized.
- Gear display enabled in Drive and Sport.
- Downshift “lockout” disabled below previous gear’s max RPM.
- Only compatible with 2.0T Petrol Vehicles
Any items ordered then subsequently cancelled by the customer before delivery will incur 10% handling fee and will receive the remaining balance within 14 working days
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online, Delivery times vary due to stock and import checks.
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cannot be responsible for.
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below.
Phone: +44 (0)1945 429000
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by phoning or emailing us.
Phone: +44 (0)1945 429000
Yes we offer free fitting on most Milltek Catback systems, Just select the option at the checkout
No, Due to our Public Liability Insurance we do not fit any customer supplied parts.
Yes depending on how long the job will take and if you are happy to wait, We have a waiting area inside our reception
Yes, But please be aware most exhaust systems will not fit in the back of the car it is being fitted to! We will help cut the exhaust into sections to aid you taking the system back with you. We allow 7days for collection of your old exhaust, after this time we will dispose of the system.