For the MK5 Golf GT, with the 1.4 litre TSi engine, we can offer a sure way to improve on the charge air cooling, by using the Forge "Twintercooler". Our ground breaking innovation, first proven on the 2 litre FSit engines, features our unique parallel intercooler configuration, which adds greater cooling efficiency throughout the entire RPM band, beyond that of a single intercooler setup, but without any perceived increase in turbo lag. Our data logging consistantly gave a reduction in temperature of up to, a peak of 9 degrees Centigrade. Such a large reduction in inlet temperatures clearly shows this intercoolers ability, and this is directly related to the power output of the engine.
- World’s first “Twintercooler “ technology.
- Unique Twin Core design retaining the OEM intercooler.
- 10-15 BHP increase on a stock car.
- Over 15 -20 Degree drop in ambient cooling temperatures
- Includes necessary hardware and instructions for installation.
- Dyno proven horsepower and torque gains
- High flow cast end tanks ensuring optimum air transition for cooling efficiency
- NO CUTTING of the vehicle is required to fit this product
- The unique Forge Silicon hoses supplied in the “Twintercooler “ kit were designed on Solid works and have been created to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This liner means that the hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- This product has been “designed to last a lifetime “
- Beware of “Forgeries
PLEASE NOTE: THE ORIGNAL O-RINGS/SEALS MUST BE RETAINED FOR USE ON THE FORGE HOSES
Any items ordered then subsequently cancelled by the customer before delivery will incur 10% handling fee and will receive the remaining balance within 14 working days
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online, Delivery times vary due to stock and import checks.
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cannot be responsible for.
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below.
Phone: +44 (0)1945 429000
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by phoning or emailing us.
Phone: +44 (0)1945 429000
Yes we offer free fitting on most Milltek Catback systems, Just select the option at the checkout
No, Due to our Public Liability Insurance we do not fit any customer supplied parts.
Yes depending on how long the job will take and if you are happy to wait, We have a waiting area inside our reception
Yes, But please be aware most exhaust systems will not fit in the back of the car it is being fitted to! We will help cut the exhaust into sections to aid you taking the system back with you. We allow 7days for collection of your old exhaust, after this time we will dispose of the system.