All the power in the world is next to useless if your stock brakes aren’t up to it. Our RacingLine Monoblock Performance Brake Upgrade for MQB cars (Golf 7, current S3/TT, Leon III, Octavia III) is an ultra-durable, fast-road solution developed exclusively for VWG cars. We’ve developed these brakes from our decades of motorsport experience, and, as you’d expect, they provide outstanding stopping power again and again. Yet, all at an affordable price.
What's in the Kit?
- Monoblock Front Brake Calipers (Pair)
- Caliper Mounting Brackets (Pair)
- Full Mounting Bolt Kit
- Braided Steel Front Brake Line Set
- Sport Brake Pad Set (Fast Road Use)
- Tripple Groove Brake Discs (Pair)
- Caliper, Pads & Bracket combined weight - 4.4kg (9.7lb) per side
- Our lightweight Monoblock one-piece construction is usually reserved for the highest-specification motorsport kits, being vastly stiffer and lighter than the original calipers
- A bigger, 345mm 'triple-groove' disc gives greater heat capacity, thus reducing the effect of fade
- Smart design features such as our 'Tru-Loc' hub adapter system
- Built in Brake Pad Wear Indicator
- Racingline's Extensive Development program on piston sizes gives beautiful progressive pedal feel.
Any items ordered then subsequently cancelled by the customer before delivery will incur 10% handling fee and will receive the remaining balance within 14 working days
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online, Delivery times vary due to stock and import checks.
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cannot be responsible for.
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below.
Phone: +44 (0)1945 429000
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by phoning or emailing us.
Phone: +44 (0)1945 429000
Yes we offer free fitting on most Milltek Catback systems, Just select the option at the checkout
No, Due to our Public Liability Insurance we do not fit any customer supplied parts.
Yes depending on how long the job will take and if you are happy to wait, We have a waiting area inside our reception
Yes, But please be aware most exhaust systems will not fit in the back of the car it is being fitted to! We will help cut the exhaust into sections to aid you taking the system back with you. We allow 7days for collection of your old exhaust, after this time we will dispose of the system.